(Redirected from Adrenalin)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- a discharge of energy or a jolt of sudden movement, something that startles you
- intense enthusiasm and excitement, a flash of light or understanding
- a rapid mental capacity or intellect
- a need to "speed up"
- a call to bring energy and vitality to your body, a need to increase clarity of purpose in your mind and spirit
- the flow of events in your life, the rise and fall of moods and feelings
- the flow of your blood or of your emotions