(Redirected from Acting)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- the performance of necessary tasks in order to bring your goals into reality
- an indication that you are making an effort to improve your skills in interpersonal relationships or in academic or professional capacities
- portraying something that you are eager to express or conveying something of meaning to others through a performance
- the actualization of wishes or desires dealing with any physical human activity (such as exercise, sports training, or sexual activity) that can be observed by others
- putting forth a guise in a relationship by "playing a role" or "acting a part" instead of being straightforward and without hidden agendas
- your own (or someone else's) habit of keeping intentions concealed while giving a superficial appearance of sincerity
- following a set of rules and behaving properly or "acting like a good child"