(Redirected from Acquitting)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- dismissiho charges cf wrongdoing someone or something has placed against you
- vindication of your actions of point of view after a critical review
- the unshackling of physical or emotional restraints that had been limiting your freedom and options
- liberating or freeing someone from sickness, bondage, or imprisonment.
- relief from obligations, from promises, from debts, or from duties in a business arrangement or in a relationship.
- freedom to pursue one's own spiritual path even though it runs counter to the predominant values of a societv.