(Redirected from Acquirement)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- perhaps an impetus to increase the discipline and effort you invest in achieving greater physical ability and athletic skills such as bodily coordination
- your feelings about obtaining a personal friend or partner who is compatible (intellectually, sexually, spiritually, emotionally, etc.), or a desire to acquire such a relationship
- a prompting to identify and develop resources that can assist you in succeeding and your business or career
- the discovery of values and abilities that you have had for some time but never actualized.
- the obtaining of naterial possessions, perhaps a call to examine your motives in making